If you’re a parent or parent-to-be and you’ve got a knack for writing we’d really love to hear from you. Take a look at our topics and content requirements and if you think you could write something awesome that fits in with our ethos, fill out the form below with your title idea and a short pitch.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
What we’re looking for:
- Collaborations with good quality pregnancy, mom or baby websites or blogs
- High quality, informative articles
- Written in an informal style
- 800 words +
- Perfect US/UK grammar and spelling
- Original work (please don’t send anything that has been previously published)
- Pitches that are clearly only for backlinks. (We care about our reader experience and do not accept these)
- Unrelated topics. Our topic areas are listed below.
- Please do not waste anyone’s time by sending emails that fall into either of the above NOT looking for category.
Trying to conceive
Relationships during pregnancy (including non-traditional relationships e.g. polyamory)
Sex in pregnancy (including masturbation)
Pregnancy for LGBTIQ+ Couples and Singles
Dad’s experience of pregnancy
Mental and emotional health in pregnancy
Pregnancy symptoms – normal and unusual
Labor and birth
Personal experiences of any of our topics that are relatable to a wider audience
Pregnancy and Baby Products (especially ones that you make)
Maternity and baby fashion
Preparing for baby
Preparation for parenthood
Newborn baby care